Travel Trio: Citrus Herb
Travel Trio: Citrus Herb
Enjoy our amazing Citrus-Herb Energizing Shampoo, Conditioner and Bath & Body Gel in 2 oz travel sizes!
Shampoo: Get soft and healthy hair with hemp oil and botanical extracts that deliver extra protein and moisture. 2 oz.
Conditioner: De-stress your tresses with soothing hemp oil and botanical extracts that conidtion and moisturize. 2 oz.
Bath & Body Gel: Experience the ultimate in relaxation, with soothing aloe vera and jojoba oil for soft glowing skin. 2 oz.
As seen in Nylon, Lucky, Style and Foam.
Learn more about Hearts & Stars ingredients:
- Hemp oil – natural moisturizer that boosts scalp health, vitamin E for scalp health. The quality protein in hemp oil improves the feel and appearance of your hair. Your hair is 97 percent protein, Page says. Hemp oil is 25 percent protein. Protein improves the condition of your hair, especially when it has been damaged. In addition to strengthening the hair, protein has emollient and water-binding properties that boost hair health
- Proteins - strengthens the hair shaft preventing breakage. Smoothes the hairs cuticle reducing frizz and making it softer and shinier.
- Aloe vera – promotes new hair growth
- Menthol – increases circulation and promotes hair growth
- Mint oil - aids in removing excess sebum from the scalp and acts as an astringent.
- Grapefruit extract – Vitamin A for hair strength, promotes hair growth
- Burdock root - burdock root oil can help strengthen hair by nourishing the scalp due to its vitamin A content and essential fatty acids. It may also reduce the symptoms of scalp conditions including dandruff, itchy scalp, redness and scalp infection.
- Lime extract - removes excess grease secreted by the scalp and removes dandruff.
- Chamomile – increases shine and prevents hair loss
- Biotin – A B vitamin that promotes hair growth by increasing circulation
- Geranium oil – helps to restore oil balance of the scalp as well as treating eczema
- Grape seed extract – studies have shown quickens the transition between resting and growth phase
- Stearyl and Cetaeryl Alcohol – Good alcohols. Will give hair a smooth, soft feeling by helping the cuticle to lie flat on the surface of the hair.
- Panthenol - Vitamin B5, makes hair thicker
- Rosemary and Sage – promote hair growth
- Comfrey – gives hair healthier sheen
- Lemongrass – Calms and revitalizes the skin, also good for cleansing oily skin
- Avocado Oil – absorbs deeply and promotes soft, supple skin
- Witch Hazel – Evens skin tone and promotes healing